The transaction MC40 is used to perform usagebased ABC analysis on materials at a single or range of plants. The transaction allows the ABC analysis to be performed at a number ofdifferent levels: user-defined percentages, usage as a number. percentage of materials or number of materials per level. The resulting display will show the old and new ABC indicator for each material.
- Logistics > Materials Management > Inventory Management > Environment > Inventory Controlling > Environment > Document Evaluations > ABC Analysis > By Usage
- Logistics > Production > KANBAN > Environment > Warehouse Management > Environment > Rough workload estimate > Logistics Information System > Standard Analyses > Stocks > Document Evaluations > ABC Analysis Usage
- Logistics > Logistics Controlling > Logistics Information System > Standard Analyses > Stocks > Document Evaluations > ABC Analysis Usage
- Logistics > Logistics Controlling > Inventory Controlling > Environment > Document Evaluations > ABC Analysis > By Usage
- Information Systems > Logistics > Inventory management > Material > ABC Analysis > Total Analysis
- Information Systems > General Report Selection > Materials Management > Inventory Management > Inventory Information Systems > Material > INVCO: ABC Analysis of Usage Values
The gallery of images below provides high resolution images of the screens and features of the transaction.
Related Business Rules
In the list below, you will find the SAP transactions that relate to the current document or that have similar functionalities.
The document is translated in other languages. You can quickly navigate to the language of your choice by clicking on the document in the list below.